Game Trailer!

samoned5

Question

18 answers to this question

Yup! I'm afraid having more done would be more important at this point. I have thought about doing gameplay videos, but that will also come later on. We're just aiming for a release at this point :)

Sounds good to me lol the community can make one once we get the game!

You're right. But:   

I would hold off on game trailers until we have a stable game with a lot more content so players don't login & log right now when nothing is in the game because they'll most likely look at the game every time after that as a bad game.

This^

I mean, it's a great suggestion don't get wrong, but we should wait until the game has been released for some time.  Put it like this for example

We have people who want to join the Akatsuki in the game right?  But the thing is, when the game does release, everybody is going to be level 1 and in order to be considered a true Akatsuki at the start of the game, you want to be at least a solid 20+.  At least that way you are at the top of the game with a few players.

Or...better yet, think about those that want to be Kages.  As I said before, I believe the level cap is 20 at the moment and therefore you want to be at least level 20 and up that way you are on par with the few players that will be at the top

The point I am trying to make here is, we want to have some players that are already at the top of the game before a bunch of newer players come in.  That way fame can rise for certain players.  When a new player sees me in the game, I want them to look up to my character and be in shock and awe.  However more importantly, this will balance the game out even more.  If we already have some players that are Good and are at the top and if we already have some players that are evil and at the top or near it, the good players could protect the newer players while the evil players stay to themselves.  In simple terms, it will make the game more lively.

If any of this makes sense ha ha.  If not, I'll elaborate.

They could just make one for Alpha, Beta (and the completed version) like GOA did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2N48H4xTM (Alpha)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9fV7-RWRQ (Beta)

GOA is a BYOND game, therefore anything they did is irrelevant... No offense to any other BYOND developers but the alpha of this game is far far far behind any alpha of a BYOND game considering the amount of work for a stand-alone game is about double.. :/

I would hold off on game trailers until we have a stable game with a lot more content so players don't login & log right now when nothing is in the game because they'll most likely look at the game every time after that as a bad game.

Yea, exactly