A big thanks to our Gold Shinobi!

Ueda

Posted Image

This picture is the combined effort of everyone who has bought Gold Membership. A portion of the donations raised was used to hire an amazing artist to create much needed artwork for the game. Thank you for supporting Nin Online so early on, we're making good progress and will continue to do so!

You may visit the artist's DeviantArt here.

If you'd like to contribute to the game's development and make Nin Online reach it's true potential, please do donate to the game by buying Gold Shinobi Badges available here.

The Gold Forehead Protector offer is still on-going as an extended offer until the re-release!

• Like 3

Thanks and all for the big thanks and you're most very welcome and all but.... Now those of us who bought gold so long ago won't feel as special now that any of them can get the headband.... we were the originals after all...  ;)

Rory I love you for this.  No homo lol  :D  :p   I really wanted that Gold headband ha ha.  But yea man, sure thing.  I'm glad I was able to support you, as well as the other developers.  Also thanks to the other Gold members for donating as well.  I would love to donate more :)

Rory I love you for this.  No homo lol  :D  :p   I really wanted that Gold headband ha ha.  But yea man, sure thing.  I'm glad I was able to support you, as well as the other developers.  Also thanks to the other Gold members for donating as well.  I would love to donate more :)

Go ahead. Ill take your gold shinobi status for it B)

I am happy, If I can help you Rory. :) Your are making the best game in the world... But I can't play with that. And I saw a lot of post with 'how can i make profile in the game' and 'direct x problems'. And that is make me sad, because I haven't got chance to play with Nin Online. I don't know whichproblems I have. I am just still waiting for the moment, when I can play. I am looking the website with my phone, when I am on holiday or I am with my friends.