The darker places

Ueda

BYOND supports far larger than 32x32, and over 100 layers, you are comparing apples to bananas. The mapping looks pretty good though. But since you feel the need to compare Ninonline to BYOND games so often, I too have coded a real-life time feature in DM that worked flawlessly and efficiently, no lag.

BYOND supports far larger than 32x32, and over 100 layers, you are comparing apples to bananas. The mapping looks pretty good though. But since you feel the need to compare Ninonline to BYOND games so often, I too have coded a real-life time feature in DM that worked flawlessly and efficiently, no lag.

Thanks. Well sorry if my comparisons hurt your feelings. I'm speaking very generally to the majority of BYOND games, not those which push the engine to its limits like Spirit Age and your mystical better than Nin BYOND game.
  • Like 2

I can confirm.

Good night, sweet Politoed. :(

These screenshots look amazing though.. Transcending expectations!