Roleplayers!

Stephen

My name's Uzumaki Uchihamaru Utakata Inuzuka Hyuuga Namikaze Rock LeeMadara Naruto-kun desu, but you can call me Sasuke.

I have no age, I exist since the beginning of times, but I look 18.

I have many doujutsus and Kekkei genkais. I got them through using my special original ability/jutsu on clan women, Katon Suiryuudan No Sperm Rasen Edo Rinnegan  Enton Tsukiyomi Fuuton Rasen AmateShuriken no jutsu. I am also the one who originally made up the eternal tsukiyomi plan, but Madara copied me, he was a slut, now everybody knows about it and its boring, I'm planning to put all the women in the world under a genjutsu so they give free blowjobs to any man that asks them to.

• Like 3

I'll lead a group of mercenary puppeteers called the Unbreakables. Our goal will be rather simple, we'll take on any task which pays the bills, Assassinations, Item retrievals, etc... Kages themselves will come before us, when they require our services. We'll live the life of mercenaries, and at night we'll enjoy ourselves in the local bars of Sunagakure.

That is why you should just stand back and watch my marvelous piece of art destroy Konoha. They are not needed and they will soon be exterminated? Prepare yourself I will destroy your so called village...

Will you now?

Let us all hope you're not all bark and no bite, pal.