What are warning Points

Kimi

You collect them for prizes by double posting, spamming and etc. The more trouble you cause the more you get and your prize becomes the ban hammer. 

Now if you look at the guidelines and rules you can figure out how to win these awesome prizes 

EDIT: The guidelines and rules are here 

• Like 2

I wonder why @mentions are being weird again..

In any case, warning points are your record for minor to moderate forum infractions. They expire thirty days after being issued, but accumulating three at one time means your posts will require moderator approval for a week. I forget how many it takes for a ban, but hopefully we'll never find out.

I wonder why @mentions are being weird again..

In any case, warning points are your record for minor to moderate forum infractions. They expire thirty days after being issued, but accumulating three at one time means your posts will require moderator approval for a week. I forget how many it takes for a ban, but hopefully we'll never find out.

Taken from the admin panel:

3 Points: 7 days (Mod Approval required for doing stuff)

5 points: 14 points (Mod Approval required for doing stuff)

7 points: 7 days of suspension

10 points 10 days of suspension 

You collect them for prizes by double posting, spamming and etc. The more trouble you cause the more you get and your prize becomes the ban hammer.    Now if you look at the guidelines and rules you can figure out how to win these awesome prizes    EDIT: The guidelines and rules are here 

Lol u make it sound fun

Taken from the admin panel:

3 Points: 7 days (Mod Approval required for doing stuff)

5 points: 14 points (Mod Approval required for doing stuff)

7 points: 7 days of suspension

10 points 10 days of suspension 

I was going to post this but then I realized people might take advantage of these numbers by stopping right before they get the final, punishing warning point.