Hosting while Updating.

Fernando

Question

In order to keep the community entertained, Nin Online team, in my opinion, should get a host with great capacity, if possible lag free/almost lag free for their players to try the little game content while its being updated.

Note: Myself I don't care, I can wait for the game, but I see impatient people and this was what I thought.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

I don't mind waiting as long as the game comes out. I dont want a game thats rushed and only half ready >.>

Fernando was speaking about us playing a old version while they are working on the new version, he wasn`t saying that they should rush the game or anything like that...

Fernando was speaking about us playing a old version while they are working on the new version, he wasn`t saying that they should rush the game or anything like that...

I know but i don't want to play unless the game is done.  When the games done all characters will get wipe >.>

We will have the game up with the problems which we encountered in early alpha fix. That was always our plan, but the version we released earlier was way too buggy to keep up, it was also very unstable and so it kept crashing. Once we get the next update out, we plan to have the server hosted 24/7 while we create new content.

• Like 1