Style and Individuality

Kimi

Question

Well considering that the team wanted to make the game really playable as soon as possible, i think that each village should have their own type of trait, for example mist ninja have sevensword's men correct? when they swing a sword it will different to a normal swing and putting that with all the other seven swords and only mist can have that because its their trait plus it would save time from making a bunch of clothes and items for it etc.. So what im trying to say is each village should have a different trait so depending on what a player chooses that trait would fit their vocabulary perfectly and each village should have something of their own that no other village can have, unlike BYOND games where everyone gets everything untill it becomes a point where u will go the village that is stronger and not because you like it..

i think ive explained it ok xD??

8 answers to this question

So kind of like how everyone in a certain village dresses similar (like normal Konoha shinobi) but when compared to how another village dresses they are completely opposite?

Edited by Man

So kind of like how every village dresses the same but when compared to how another village dresses they are completely opposite?

No Lol what im trying to say is, because Rory does not want to make the development slow he wont add in alot of things, which is completey acceptable and nothing wrong with that but what im trying to say is each village should have its own style, so it gives ninja's more fun, and sets you apart from other ninja's if that makes sense xD x

I say no if what you're trying to say that an Uchiha/Whatever other clan can't join another village after making one, now, this is so spammable for another village to have different clan players, so here's a security system for that, the only way you can leave your village is getting kicked from it, simple as that. If you didn't mean this, then fine.

• Like 1

No Lol what im trying to say is, because Rory does not want to make the development slow he wont add in alot of things, which is completey acceptable and nothing wrong with that but what im trying to say is each village should have its own style, so it gives ninja's more fun, and sets you apart from other ninja's if that makes sense xD x

That's what I said xD noticed I worded it funny though haha my bad.

I agree with one statement - give each village an individual trait - something that makes them stick out. Just an idea.

E.g.

Konoha: The Uzumaki Temple - A place that helps meditating and aspiring the will of fire to the people taught within it. 

Kiri: Seven Swordsmen of Kiri - An organisation consisting of some of the strongest nin within Kiri which are formidable kenjutsu users.

Kumo, Iwa, Suna, Ame: Something else

Just an idea. However, I like that idea. Thus, every village has something which aspirings people to join.