My issue...

Stephen

Get support for any issues you have on the Nin Online website, community or game 

Well then, this issue is something that I'm sure at least 25% of the game community is dealing with right about now and is probably conflicting their minds between playing this game or just diving off the cliff into the abyss of BYOND again. It's not much a serious issue for those of you coming from GOA, NFF or other PvP-archetype games but to some of us it's bothering us a fair amount. About 100% of all the people that I've personally invited to this game are wondering how you are going to accommodate their needs as role players. They're wondering if they will be allowed to remove themselves from the general and mindless PvPer population and keep the game in a near-constant 'RPE mode' where they will be subject to

playing the ENTIRE life of their character out with the other RPers. But honestly, I'm not sure how many other people are feeling this way. Us roleplayers are probably the extreme minority when you add up the GOAers, NFFers and *bleep*. Personally I'd just like to leave no stone un-turned and want to know how you're going to fix this 'conflict' of sorts.

There's a toggle for having PVP on/off, but I'd actually suggest that PVP enables automatically when you get out of your village(Jutsus and Attacks not hurting your team/squad members) and when you're in a village that is not yours, way more logical in my opinion. Anyways, I'm a RP type, I love the roleplay, its the most important part if you want to keep players playing your game.

Sorry for being off topic but I just wanted to tell Fera something.

I realized that body for your Kyuubi is from that great ape sprite you made for DBO LOL! Lazy ass...

No its not.How can you even mistake something with such size/design/complexion difference? You truly are blindPosted Image

Well then, this issue is something that I'm sure at least 25% of the game community is dealing with right about now and is probably conflicting their minds between playing this game or just diving off the cliff into the abyss of BYOND again. It's not much a serious issue for those of you coming from GOA, NFF or other PvP-archetype games but to some of us it's bothering us a fair amount. About 100% of all the people that I've personally invited to this game are wondering how you are going to accommodate their needs as role players. They're wondering if they will be allowed to remove themselves from the general and mindless PvPer population and keep the game in a near-constant 'RPE mode' where they will be subject to

playing the ENTIRE life of their character out with the other RPers. But honestly, I'm not sure how many other people are feeling this way. Us roleplayers are probably the extreme minority when you add up the GOAers, NFFers and *bleep*. Personally I'd just like to leave no stone un-turned and want to know how you're going to fix this 'conflict' of sorts.

I agree that this is something that should be adressed. I like to rp personally and if I could do with just friends or a contained group i'd be happy.

The population of ninjas in the world is not going to be separated. What do you do when a ninja comes out of nowhere and kills you while you're traveling in enemy territory? You deal with it, because not every ninja is going to give you an honorable RP death.

• Like 5

The population of ninjas in the world is not going to be separated. What do you do when a ninja comes out of nowhere and kills you while you're traveling in enemy territory? You deal with it, because not every ninja is going to give you an honorable RP death

PS : I love you Mikey

My thoughts exactly 

The game's combat will always be PvP, if an OOC ninja attacks you.. I'm serious, no matter how good you are an RPer, how can you call yourselves a powerful ninja in your bio if you only run away from PvP battles? In Nin, your Jutsus, stats, your real combat tactics and skill make you a powerful ninja. Your RP character is going to be rather realistic compared to what you dream him to be, if he wants to become the "God of all shinobi", he must very well be able to defeat all shinobi in a real fight, not just write it in his bio that way.

• Like 2

The game's combat will always be PvP, if an OOC ninja attacks you.. I'm serious, no matter how good you are an RPer, how can you call yourselves a powerful ninja in your bio if you only run away from PvP battles? In Nin, your Jutsus, stats, your real combat tactics and skill make you a powerful ninja. Your RP character is going to be rather realistic compared to what you dream him to be, if he wants to become the "God of all shinobi", he must very well be able to defeat all shinobi in a real fight, not just write it in his bio that way.

And this right here is why Rory is the boss. B)

I still support something as invincibility/PVP OFF toggle that disables if you move or talk, and that also disables the Map chat, and that toggles on if you're under any kind of jutsu/ability such as invisibility or Sharingan.