Replacement Jutsu

Fernando

Question

The replacement jutsu (so for every other jutsu of this kind), should work like this, it has unlimited levels and levels up as you use it, consuming lets say a 5% of your chakra, and you can use it once without cooldown for every level the skill has, so if your replacement jutsu is level 15, you can use replacement 15 times continuously. I think this technique is gonna have a lot of suggestions on how it should work.

3 answers to this question

Possibly, but i personally think there should be a maximum number of using the jutsu without cool down so its more balanced.

Seems legit to me that the more you train your character's abilities the more OP you are(The more you can use it), anyways, a 5% of your chakra is a very great amount of chakra, you could use it 20 times maximum in any fight (continuously) and only reckless dummies usse Kawamiri non stop. This way also increases the individuality of the players, as they have to train the passives to their own liking or all of them to the point they reach invincibility/opness.