Anbu forces/Roleplay

Fernando

Question

I was checking out the sprites in the game and I saw a mask, I thought it would be ok to suggest having a special mask that actually hides your identity from others, given when you get chosen to be an anbu by the hokage, for roleplaying purposes, actual spying jutsus like invisibility and whatnot, sensor jutsu/ability passive traits that'd be guarding places around the village, etc. In other words boosting the roleplaying side of the game adding this kind of thing.

• Like 2

12 answers to this question

I was checking out the sprites in the game and I saw a mask, I thought it would be ok to suggest having a special mask that actually hides your identity from others, given when you get chosen to be an anbu by the hokage, for roleplaying purposes, actual spying jutsus like invisibility and whatnot, sensor jutsu/ability passive traits that'd be guarding places around the village, etc. In other words boosting the roleplaying side of the game adding this kind of thing.

Mask thing has already been suggested and everything else you mentioned is already in game xD

Mask thing has already been suggested and everything else you mentioned is already in game xD

Oh really, thank you for making it clear, I guess this can be closed/die in peace xD, sorry for the spam, I really don't have the will neither time to read older posts.

Oh really, thank you for making it clear, I guess this can be closed/die in peace xD, sorry for the spam, I really don't have the will neither time to read older posts.

It was still a good idea though since you didn't already know and welcome to the forums ^_^

• Like 1

The way to actually make the mask is I think what was said earlier you can type a name the mask gives before putting it on and then it will change your whole name to the new name that you put (Im sure the Kage gives the name you will take on), and anytime you want to show you arent Anbu by messing with people is by taking the mask off, and the mask allows you to use that name in any Chat and when you are clicked on it will have that name.

• Like 1

The way to actually make the mask is I think what was said earlier you can type a name the mask gives before putting it on and then it will change your whole name to the new name that you put (Im sure the Kage gives the name you will take on), and anytime you want to show you arent Anbu by messing with people is by taking the mask off, and the mask allows you to use that name in any Chat and when you are clicked on it will have that name.

False, your name just displays as ??? If you want your name and appearance to convince the enemy, you will need more than a mask, you'd need to your a henge :)

False, your name just displays as ??? If you want your name and appearance to convince the enemy, you will need more than a mask, you'd need to your a henge :)

it's not to confuse enemies or pretend to be someone else...

i think he was just saying that even when you have the mask on, people should be able to address you,a new identity

"hey, yamamoto! yeah, i recognized your mask ;) som' new?"

instead of

"hello there ANBU n°21, lovely day, isn't it? ^^ "

also if you do something cool like kill 20 invading ninja by yourself, people would start saying in the village "wow, that anbu yamamoto is realy strong! i wonder who it is =o "

and also this way ANBUs could talk between them while in the village, without giving away their id's and also withour saying "hey ???? what's up?"

Masks should all carry one identity for it's type. If the mask's name varied for the same type; example: Anbu Mask, it wouldn't make much sense.. Unless it was along the lines of "Cat Anbu, Wolf Anbu, Cat Anbu Captain" or something like that.

It's funny how most of this is already in the game.  But ya, in order to even be considered for the Anbu you'd have to at least be very good at stealth and concealment jutsu.  I would recommend focusing on adding points to your chakara and Intellect.