Nin Online circa 2007

Robin

I don't talk about in game ui i talk about client look how it was even better login and creation screen that all simple, lets as choose what better for us :(

Both login screens are cool, the newer one stands out more tho and has a more artistic and modern design

Posted Image

I don't talk about in game ui i talk about client look how it was even better login and creation screen that all simple, lets as choose what better for us :(

I like the login a lot but I wouldn't say it is better.. It looks cool and all but pretty dull compared to the login now.

• Like 1

Regarding the login screen you have to understand that technically good design is something which looks and functions well for the end-user, and is also easy to maintain and expand for the developers.

Early on in our careers, Rory's designs looked nice, but were a bitch to program in. His new stuff is waay better, and I feel the new image also matches the clean, cartoony look of the spritework as well.

• Like 1

I like the anbu mask alot from the ancient Ninonline.

I will bring over those original designs into the new art style :) I agree that they look fabulous, I had little to no references on what kind of masks there were, so I just did them originally based on animals I liked.
  • Like 1