Nin Online circa 2007

Robin

There's lots of shout outs to the old game in the new one, like how I wrapped the Shuriken in the ring similarly to how a kunai had that circle over it. I also reused that red thing in the new Konoha, I did work on it a lot though. It was a gift from somebody else, I didn't do the original, but I loved it so much haha!

That is not true. Sorry, but those graphics suck horse balls. I was like 14 or something when I made it.

Well new login screen sucks balls, no offence but it's bad :( i want see uniq login creation screen :) Better idea rory lets as choose what login creation screen is best vote for them.

Well new login screen sucks balls, no offence but it's bad :( i want see uniq login creation screen :) Better idea rory lets as choose what login creation screen is best vote for them.

I don't have the time to debate with somebody who can't tell the difference between good and bad GUI design, whether my 5 years old design or my new design is going to be in the game.

I don't have the time to debate with somebody who can't tell the difference between good and bad GUI design, whether my 5 years old design or my new design is going to be in the game.

I love when Rory get`s all serious xD

He like, bitch slaps everyone who he get annoyed by, with his words xD