Jinchuriki as world bosses?

Pain 2

Question

Hi, probably a lot know about what this topic is. so i want tell  why not be jinchuriki as a world boss? who throw various combination of items to be better. This bosses could be created instance and it would be really hard to defeat. I do not know what Partyplay level cap, but I think this idea is not the worst what I said. Yes world boss should be from 1 to 10 drop chance 1% item drop. and they can drop rare drop like armors, weapons, skill scroll, summon scrolls etc.

• Like 3

I think it would be fun if we were mean to jinchuriki rp wise and on rpe people are most likely to let them perma die and also it must be a chuunin ninja for this to work. If a chuunin jinchuriki refuses to do a certain rpe or causes trouble the rest of the village can get an rpe to perma kill the player. Also should be no full mastering of jinchuriki so when they use the tailed beasts power they run a risk of perma dying 

Jeez ppl, stop beg for Jinchuriki rory got alot work to do now and fix buggs mabe in future he allow to capture one jinchuriki.