Teams and squads

Yellow Flash

Hey guys,

I was just wondering about squads and teams, In the Naruto series genin were divided among the scores into balanced teams of 3 and put in a squad, for example Team 7- Naruto, sasuke, sakura. I  was wondering if this should be implemented here, moreover the Hokage would assign each team to a jonin who would become their sensei and would carry out a test similar to the bell test were they work together to defeat him. The squad would take missions together and can eventually enter a chunin exam with the jonins Recommendation. And eventually they would break off and become a leader of there own squad.

I kinda rushed this but tell me what you think.

I want it implemented, but having the Hokage pick is too troublesome. Considering that there will probably be more than 100 people actually in game -- picking can take too long and can be a bit intimidating. 

I demand to be squaded with a kaguya in mist. because i can chew on his/her bones when we are starving in the wild for a little bit of substance 

Lol, I wanna be in a team with a sand controller and a clay master, if they have been implented, I downloaded this but I've yet to play the game...

Lol, I wanna be in a team with a sand controller and a clay master, if they have been implented, I downloaded this but I've yet to play the game...

Game isn't finished yet. The server was alpha server which is now closed for testing for only gold members. I predict the game will be in beta anytime during fall. The progress is fast for something thats only been in the works for a month or two. And even when we were supposed to have nothing to really do it was interesting to play.

Squads being selected by Kages does seem troublesome, now on the other hand choosing to squad with friends when you want to go on missions seems more plausible. I know some people like to play solo as I do myself sometimes, people getting to play solo as well is always good. Though for Chuunins there should be mandatory squads to get past the forest of death and hey who knows maybe even allow it so your own squad members can kill you or vice-versa in the Forest of Death for Self-Preservation.

Squads being selected by Kages does seem troublesome, now on the other hand choosing to squad with friends when you want to go on missions seems more plausible. I know some people like to play solo as I do myself sometimes, people getting to play solo as well is always good. Though for Chuunins there should be mandatory squads to get past the forest of death and hey who knows maybe even allow it so your own squad members can kill you or vice-versa in the Forest of Death for Self-Preservation.

I rode the last part as self perversion...damn it`s that signature fault...

Anyways i don`t think that we should be allowed to attack our own team inside of FoD it would just make things too complicated... @Vali Lucifer

I honestly think the squads should be picked by the Hokage like they were on the show. Because Naruto and Sasuke were

in the squad because Naruto was the worst student while Sasuke was the best. For that matter of fact, if there was some way that

when people made they'd spend atleast a week at the Academy as a dormatory or a boarding school, this could build up lots of character

production and personality arrangement. This would give Hokage and other higher ranks the chance to figure out how to pair up the squads.

In summary the squads should be chosen by personality.

If the Hokage chooses, there could be possible problems :

1° too much work for the Hokage since he has a lot of work -_-

2° in the manga/anime, it's teir lives, their superior's order... if you wanna stay in the village and be a ninja, abide by the rules; while here, if you're in a team with someone you don't particularly like, it could end up bad and people may just quit (no responsability on the other side of the screen)

3° if a player gets inactive after the team players reach level, say 45 (yeah a lot), what happens to the team? at that level it would be difficult to find someone to replace him "untill the end of all times and missions"

4° may have GMT issues

...and i'm sure there are a lot more ...so maybe stick to choosing your own teammates?

I agree with team missions from time to time (or just make it that there are NPCs impossible to beat alone, so people will HAVE to find help).

But maybe change teams from time to time? Whenever we want to... Depending on those who still play the game, those who are about your level, those who are the same GMT as you and of course, those who are still called friends.

• Like 1

If the Hokage chooses, there could be possible problems :

1° too much work for the Hokage since he has a lot of work -_-

2° in the manga/anime, it's teir lives, their superior's order... if you wanna stay in the village and be a ninja, abide by the rules; while here, if you're in a team with someone you don't particularly like, it could end up bad and people may just quit (no responsability on the other side of the screen)

3° if a player gets inactive after the team players reach level, say 45 (yeah a lot), what happens to the team? at that level it would be difficult to find someone to replace him "untill the end of all times and missions"

4° may have GMT issues

...and i'm sure there are a lot more ...so maybe stick to choosing your own teammates?

I agree with team missions from time to time (or just make it that there are NPCs impossible to beat alone, so people will HAVE to find help).

But maybe change teams from time to time? Whenever we want to... Depending on those who still play the game, those who are about your level, those who are the same GMT as you and of course, those who are still called friends.

I agree with all of these things and also a point that seems to not have been mentioned is who will be the Jounins that will lead the 3 men cells and what if they become inactive?

The Genin will probably have the option of Leaving the Squad and joining a new Squad that would happen to be looking for members.. Of-course i'm saying there should be a place to recruit new members for your Squad in case they left or quit the game in general. Of-course the responsibility of recruiting a new member is specifically on the Jounin of that Squad but the member of that squad Genin, or Chuunin is optioned to leave the Squad. Also of-course I'm also sure of how I think the Squad system works in terms of ranking, 3 Genin are placed with a Jounin or Special Jounin who has no Squad, Regular Squads are mostly comprised of 1 Jounin and 3 Genin or 3 Chuunin, and also of-course Special Organizations like ANBU have Squads with the members of that Organization.

Without reading any of the post it sounds stupid. I mean thats directly from the show and I dont feel that this would have any benefit at all. Maybe the squad thing and doing missions together could possibly work out, but, most likely wont. I mean what if someone doesnt want to do missions. What if they have a different direction they want to take with their missions. There will be no jounin when we start playing.. etc. 

This part of the series needs to stay only a part of the series.