A new Organization

Toshio

Question

Since this is set way in the future, why not think of a new 'evil' organization instead of the clique Akatsuki to maybe have later on in the game. They could have the same Goal IE capture Bijuu's or maybe even a completely new goal like trying to align the entire world into one giant village through fear and power and what not. Names for this org,options on this and other ideas regarding something like this start now go go go. 

Inb4 theirs 87823743 organizations with 2-3 people in eachone.. .I was thinking mroe along the lines of like having one big organization with several big members but those members can have apprentices or underlings and then their would be sleeper agents and so on and so forth. But V

Posted Image

Well, that's how minor criminal gangs tend to work; not everything can be the Sicilian Mafia, after all.

Look at Zabuza's gang. It was basically him, Haku and the Demon Brothers.

Yea but thats a little gang or crew. I'm talking about organizations like Akatsuki or the twelve guardian ninja or even the Konoha Military police corps.

This, along with your previous post is pretty much my thinking having a big ass gang is needed and players usually just make their own shit cause everybody wants to be the Big Bad. Something made by admins should probably work. Making elite and less elite criminal organizations would probably be smart, so there is that " Jesus, this guy is from Assatsuki" moment every now and then. 

There is only one true big bad, and It is I the pizza emperor.

What about the Sasuke Uchiha Fanclub Organization?

Isn't that the Uchiha Clan?

• Like 2

"This, along with your previous post is pretty much my thinking having a big ass gang is needed and players usually just make their own shit cause everybody wants to be the Big Bad."

This is exactly why it's more realistic to not have a controlled MN org. (More in the MN Spirit too.) If you're strong/charismatic/bright people will follow you.

"This, along with your previous post is pretty much my thinking having a big ass gang is needed and players usually just make their own shit cause everybody wants to be the Big Bad."

This is exactly why it's more realistic to not have a controlled MN org. (More in the MN Spirit too.) If you're strong/charismatic/bright people will follow you.

I agree on the player controlled part, though you must pardon my skepticism in the issue, like I said everybody wants to be the head honcho. In a game like this where the community isn't a giant thing members are oh so precious, so even if 30-40% percent of them go make their own stuff with 1-2 members it leaves quite the impact. I think the best way bout it would be to make sure that founding an organisation is hard, but that the members get benefits of some kind(XP boosts, Special quests and so on). And then there could be a -neutral- missing nin organization, that is admin managed for players who want to be lone wolf's, it could be anything from a bar where outlaws meet up and overhear things to a company that want's to influence things to their benefit. It might not be totally realistic, but i think it would fit into the game better, since if you look at the difference in missing nin in naruto and soon-to-be missing nin here the difference is in the numbers. <1% of shinobi in naruto are missing, but here it will be more like 50% or so.

Im not going to go missing... But I'll likely join some kind of orginization in the leaf. Its very unlikely that I'll found something, I don't like responsibility in anything. Maybe I'll try to get up in the ranks or something but I only like money/the ability to do whatever I want unheeded, but dislike power in terms of influence and responsibilty. Personal ability is good though.  :p