A new Organization

Toshio

Question

Since this is set way in the future, why not think of a new 'evil' organization instead of the clique Akatsuki to maybe have later on in the game. They could have the same Goal IE capture Bijuu's or maybe even a completely new goal like trying to align the entire world into one giant village through fear and power and what not. Names for this org,options on this and other ideas regarding something like this start now go go go. 

Inb4 theirs 87823743 organizations with 2-3 people in eachone.. .I was thinking mroe along the lines of like having one big organization with several big members but those members can have apprentices or underlings and then their would be sleeper agents and so on and so forth. But V

Posted Image

• Like 1

I'm all for being a missing nin! I'd much rather do that than stay true to a village plus I wanna stay true to my Kaguya clan Bio. I also love what Toshio mentioned but I would want to do something like that myself or with a missing nin group like mentioned above.

Edit: I wouldn't want to be in an organization with only 2-3 people I'm hoping for something along the lines of 8-20 so like your idea of one large organization.

Oh just thought of something else. Maybe have a totally NPC oriented 'evil' group that has it's own story line and villages can have missions to like 'eliminate' them but their high ranking missions and should be done with like other fellow village members. Or During an eliminate mission, you can choose to join them instead of eliminate them and they will send you on mission to the villages to like sabotage the water supply or something. Or if you're already a missing ninja you can join up with this crew and do the missions and what not.

Personally, I would want a small organization with men or women you can actually trust, and you can only trust so many. I'm not talking about 2 or 3 people, I'd create a squad for that. I'm talking about 10-20 maximum.

Oh just thought of something else. Maybe have a totally NPC oriented 'evil' group that has it's own story line and villages can have missions to like 'eliminate' them but their high ranking missions and should be done with like other fellow village members. Or During an eliminate mission, you can choose to join them instead of eliminate them and they will send you on mission to the villages to like sabotage the water supply or something. Or if you're already a missing ninja you can join up with this crew and do the missions and what not.

Personally, I hate NPCs because they never give you the proper challenge that a player can give you but what we could have similar to the missing missions & village missions, when you're in an organization, you have another set of mission story line for that too.

Ya srsly....I wanna be the guy that is 'known' for hunting down 'Organizations'. Like, when they hear 'Tydon has been around these parts' they just lose the motivation to keep going. Talk about ruthless. Chain you up and feed you BBQ and ramen til' you turn into Choji's twin, then i'll leave you for the 'Elder' of the village.... you know, that one old lady with the dentures, who slobbers on herself whenever she sees a handsome young stud muffin like @Rory

I think Rory said Akatsuki will be put in eventually. (Obviously not the group we know but a group of nins after the bijuu). But I like the idea as long as you make a number requirement to start it so there aren't a billion organizations of 2 people.3

My MN group is going to be started by someone who used to run a Cabbage Stall that was destroyed by Konoha Ninjas, and thus vowed to destroy the major villages for the corruption and hate they spread.

#CabbagePatch2013

lol, Cabbage stall, like from Avatar, Nice.