Suggestions By Samoned

samoned5

Question

The ideas I had after talking to some people about what should the game have in time:

1) Bots- the game needs bots, like rouge ninja that you kill to train and stuff;

2) A wide variety of missions, I'd hate to do the same thing over and over again.

3) A good use of ninja tools, like paper bombs so people can set traps for other players with a trip wire and even hide the paper bomb so it's hard to spot.

4) The jutsu shouldn't have cooldowns, or when you do one jutsu then all of them should be on cooldown, it just isn't very logical that you can't do one jutsu but can do others even if you have chakra for the one you can't do. I think the jutsu should require like a certain amount of time to cast them (the hand seals, ya know).

5) The running should be as smooth as possible, because it's really important in a game like this.

6) The targeting system should be good, I think and easy way to target someone is to select a target or targets like you select more than one items on your computer, ya know.

7) If you make items like seven ninja swordsmen swords, then there really should be only 7, and not everyone should be able to get them.

8) The bloodline system- players should only discover what bloodline they have and if they have one after some amount of time so there aren't like a hundred Uchihas running around, haha. You should make so it's not easy to get to the point you discover your bloodline, so that some people don't just make new characters until they get what they want.

I had an idea about the transformations, I think people should be able to transform into let's say a tree or a rock, stuff like that, it would be cool to use that with an ambush, transforming into people isn't really that useful(yet it should still be in the game). What do you think?

• Like 2

I had an idea about the transformations, I think people should be able to transform into let's say a tree or a rock, stuff like that, it would be cool to use that with an ambush, transforming into people isn't really that useful(yet it should still be in the game). What do you think?

This sounds prefect!

@Anadyr Yeah, I don't want cooldowns, and if when chakra reaches 0 means death people would be careful and wouldn't spam jutsu, besides that's what they sometimes do in the anime too, just do a lot of jutsu, but there is always a strategy for how to successfully hit someone with those jutsu. I'd like the game to be about strategy. If there's cooldowns, people would just do every jutsu they know and then run around while the cooldowns end. Well that's what people usually did in every Naruto-based game I've played xD. The need for justu to cost more every time you use it isn't necessary, it would just be such a drag to make that, and would be hard to make it right. So make the game more strategy based too, so it's not always about who has the bigger and better justu, heh.

I had an idea about combining jutsu. For example, if a person does a water wave or something like that and another players does a lightning style ground jutsu un that water then the whole water area could get electrified thus expanding the range of the jutsu. Or like Jirobo of the Sound four had, the earth prison could be combined with a chakra leach. Another example could be if you yourself know a shadow clone and let's say you have some kind of a lightning current jutsu, you could make a lightning clone that makes that current when destroyed. :)