Forum Awards

Crosswise

Forum Awards!

Posted Image

Hello community!

A new feature has been added to the forums:

New awards to earn.

• Members will be appropriated visual awards based on their achievements within the community.
  • Icons will appear under your profile picture under each post to showcase your awards.
  • There is no limit to how many you can have, but they are not easy to earn!

Posted Image

Click on the award(s) to view details.

Posted Image

More details regarding rewards.

• The requirements for each are secret! You will not know the parameters for an award until it has been distributed.
  • Awards are only granted for productive behavior; you will not receive an award for being the biggest spammer!
  • The administration team reserves the right to remove your awards if your [mis]conduct permits it. See my signature for forum rules and guidelines.
  • We want your input! If you respond to this thread, please leave your suggestions for awards and their respective icons.

That's all for this update. I hope you all enjoy the new feature and have fun competing to earn the most awards!

~Crosswise

• Like 4

Make a reward for good ideas given, it can be a Lightbulb, cause somehow theres electricity in Naruto, manga never explains this.

Award for creative bios, icon for that can be a notebook.

Award for being sexy, cause every game needs one, i con can be some cool sunglasses.

• Like 1

Quite a intriguing idea!~

Suggestion:

Helpful Player; This person is usually always helpful, he or she frequents the "" topic and usually always gives information regarding the game or refers the person to someone who may be able to do so. The icon could follow something along the lines of this

• Like 1

Very nice addition. Also for that funniest and positive feedback rewards, thats not a good idea. People would just make idiots trying to be funny of them and not give their real opinion and not give constructive criticism, which is necessary :)

Very nice addition. Also for that funniest and positive feedback rewards, thats not a good idea. People would just make idiots trying to be funny of them and not give their real opinion and not give constructive criticism, which is necessary :)

When I'm being funny in a thread that needs suggestions/input sometimes I will put a funny joke but then I will always put in a actual real suggestion/idea/comment. Unless the topic itself is a troll/extremely stupid topic. Then it will be a sarcastic picture or comment and nothing else.

Sounds really interesting  :D I hope I can get one someday, hehe. Anyway, I've got a suggestion : maybe you could make some unique clothes and give them as awards, so that people could wear them in-game. But the only way to get those "clothes" or "accessories", would be to get the award.

Sounds really interesting  :D I hope I can get one someday, hehe. Anyway, I've got a suggestion : maybe you could make some unique clothes and give them as awards, so that people could wear them in-game. But the only way to get those "clothes" or "accessories", would be to get the award.

I don't think forum awards will be carrying over to the game, though that's not to say that game achievements can't carry over to forum rewards (e.g. being the most generous player, most liked kage, most ruthless killer).

On the subject of clothing, however, it's possible that there is an award waiting to be earned by forum members who make and contribute pixel art for the game.

there should be an award called "most awesome member ever" and just give it to me :D

there is one, Rory already has it -_-

joke : award for the one who reports the most "unproductive posts" --> report-er of the year, icon in the form of the communist flag maybe?

now seriously :

as much as I agree with

• the golden/silver shinobi badges for the ones that have previously brought the most players in the game
  • pixel art contribution (i'll say it straight, never done, never will, but i really admire those who help the game this way) and bonuses

i have to say that personally i think this idea has too many downsides :

• most new ideas? people will spam the first thing that comes to mind, not giving real feedback on how it could work (i mean really think of a way it could be implemented) and most likely they won't even bother to check if it was mentoned before on the forums = more job for the mods
  • most new topics created? oh please
  • best bio? people will start hating, saying it's no good, just to get rid of the competition = no positive feedback or thinking on the forum
  • best grammar nazi? no real life interaction, since people will spend 2 minutes checking if their posts r wel whriten (=are well written)

in the end, everything will just be a competition, negative thoughts everywhere or just your OP spam, yes, Madara Uchiha-style Over Powered spam

personnaly i'm an adept of the "critic plus" system where if you give feedback and criticize, you have to suggest something in return, an alternative ; my something plus is that you should just stick with awarding (on the forum) people that bring something tangible to the game (art, story, new members, new forum design, help coding, advertising - like putting the game on web pages that show how popular the game is and where people can vote once a day, doing internet surveys to get money for the game & yes even money!)

and personally i will not be pursuing the awards, i'm fine with a free forum, thanks ;) but still, i'm trying my very best to contribue to the game with ideas and answer people when needed (yeah i'm that kind of guy, i like to help)

still, to stay on the thread wavelength, ideas :

• helping other players get signatures, avatars customized pixel art --> "the art shop master", icon like a brush maybe
  • follow all the developpement progress and give feedback on how to make it more "naruto-like" (but no stupid ideas like en allied shinobi force going to war against 3 guys) --> "the addict", small image wt naruto's face pre-shippuuden smiling
  • Like 2

there is one, Rory already has it -_-

joke : award for the one who reports the most "unproductive posts" --> report-er of the year, icon in the form of the communist flag maybe?

now seriously :

as much as I agree with

• the golden/silver shinobi badges for the ones that have previously brought the most players in the game
  • pixel art contribution (i'll say it straight, never done, never will, but i really admire those who help the game this way) and bonuses

i have to say that personally i think this idea has too many downsides :

• most new ideas? people will spam the first thing that comes to mind, not giving real feedback on how it could work (i mean really think of a way it could be implemented) and most likely they won't even bother to check if it was mentoned before on the forums = more job for the mods
  • most new topics created? oh please
  • best bio? people will start hating, saying it's no good, just to get rid of the competition = no positive feedback or thinking on the forum
  • best grammar nazi? no real life interaction, since people will spend 2 minutes checking if their posts r wel whriten (=are well written)

in the end, everything will just be a competition, negative thoughts everywhere or just your OP spam, yes, Madara Uchiha-style Over Powered spam

personnaly i'm an adept of the "critic plus" system where if you give feedback and criticize, you have to suggest something in return, an alternative ; my something plus is that you should just stick with awarding (on the forum) people that bring something tangible to the game (art, story, new members, new forum design, help coding, advertising - like putting the game on web pages that show how popular the game is and where people can vote once a day, doing internet surveys to get money for the game & yes even money!)

and personally i will not be pursuing the awards, i'm fine with a free forum, thanks ;) but still, i'm trying my very best to contribue to the game with ideas and answer people when needed (yeah i'm that kind of guy, i like to help)

still, to stay on the thread wavelength, ideas :

• helping other players get signatures, avatars customized pixel art --> "the art shop master", icon like a brush maybe
  • follow all the developpement progress and give feedback on how to make it more "naruto-like" (but no stupid ideas like en allied shinobi force going to war against 3 guys) --> "the addict", small image wt naruto's face pre-shippuuden smiling

trying to win an award for the longest post? )

I agree with some of this... I hope you won't be giving awards for spammers, grammar nazi and those who report on other people