Nin Online Vision™ Contest

Ueda

Lets be real here ninjas, so rory added all these changes to the game(which most of us never asked for eg. marriage, jumping etc) via discord basically abandoning the forums for months now the game in a weird akward spot he goes back to forums now and ask for our opinions?? The only way nin will ever get better is when rory hires actual staff like wolf and them to fix the game and not people like erox and friends hire actual professionals pay them to do a good job, if not we gone be in this rabbit hole. Rory got take some loan or something because most of the OGs isn't gone spend more $$ on a game we been supporting only to come back and see i can't use chakra scaples with base tonfas equipped (1%) drop rate tonfas by the way! but aye hire professional staff, give us advance (not before gta6 btw) a lot of you guys posted some really good ideas good job but some of those ideas been said in this forum since 2018. This post seems to be a slap in the face i don't think nothing you guys type here will ever be in game sadly and if it does it gone be in the next 3-8 years if nin even is a thing by that time , I'm just being real here as an OG player we know rory antics and schemes don't be too optimistic and give yourselves false hope and eager because i can tell you disappointment awaits you.

• Funny 1
  • Shocked 1

Nin Online 8k

8k resolution is a thing nowadays and Nin Online is getting more modern by the day so why not take advantage of the fact screens can display resolutions this big and increase the size of maps. Mounts are a thing now so having bigger maps should not be an issue with improved traversal options. The maps that are big enough look amazing in 8k but there is a lot of world maps that are smaller so there is a lot of empty space.

Yamikami_2024_08_09_020242.png?ex=66b6ae

image.png?ex=66b6bb54&is=66b569d4&hm=880

Changes

• All world maps are now 8k ready.
  • Map switches are now much bigger (you are able to swap on all spots that are not blocked by something).

With platforming being a thing map switches could be much bigger now since you can basically get on top of anything or jump off heights. Having bigger maps with bigger map switches would make it much harder to camp map switch areas with traps or jutsu spam since enemies have way more entry points.

A lot of suggestions towards making DZ combat better seem to be focused on adding more maps to avoid choke points but I think what I suggested is a better way to do it, seeing how the majority of world maps we currently have are smaller than what today's screens can support.

• Like 1

Nin Online +

A Naruto inspired ninja game.

Features (Optional)

• Clans have heirarchy system.
  • Clans have unique mounts and jutsus.
  • Village map is based on active players.
  • Rotating Caravans to destroy on maps.
  • Added 2 more jutsu to each class for diversity.
  • Genjutsu added.
  • Lv 50+ and 5k requirement to run for council, council is voted by public, each individual council picks, RNG wheel between 3 council choices. 
  • All active Council must vote yes to veto Kage.
  • ToS/Discord ToS guideline updated and clear on stances.

Changes (Optional)

• Using projectiles at the same time does not cause you to walk through enemy.
  • Walking on water does not cause combat lock.
  • You can regen health on water.
  • Running/Walking is a tad longer.
  • Ore/mining added, more fish, more tree variety (sprites too), crafting between items.
  • More hybrid capability (i.e. Fan/WM/Tai + element).
  • Multiple boat drop off points.
  • More side maps.
  • More variety of terrain (i.e. Not a bunch of long narrow choke points).
  • Poison Medics have all damage techniques, Medic has all support techniques.
  • Earth Wall is fixed to not drop on maps and block out all outside jutsu.
  • Basic/throw away jutsu do not require a jutsu slot.
  • Leveling of jutsu is more diverse and more rewarding (i.e. 1 fireball - 5 xp, 2 fireball - 10 xp, 3 fireballs - 15 xp).
  • Mount Images are less stiff (i.e. more limb movement).
  • Diverse music that is appropriate to the setting (i.e. bandit town - windy, forest - rustling leaves, ocean - wave noises).
  • Mob diversity (i.e. lv 1 spider, lv 2 dog, lv 3 thug, lv 4 ninja, lv 5 boss).
  • More cosmetics inspired by the original naruto looks (i.e. lots of wraps, headbands, metal, weapons)
  • Interactive Environment (I.e. Explosive Kegs, Slow Tiles, Speed Tiles, Locked Doors, Terrain Traps)
  • Chakra Tag does not disappear.
  • Smoke Bomb tool that blinds screen.
  • More Dual Weapons.
  • Kages host their own C.E.s but ranked is wiped after each term.
  • Raid party teaming and channels hosted by Kage.
  • More daily missions and less reliant on having to kill other players for experience.
  • Bears no longer stun. 
  • Fix walk speed to enemy run speed. (i.e. chakra demon, reflection)
  • GMs can give unique gag items and titles, get a special diverse festival/activity map.

Ninja wars online

Addictive game where your Naruto dreams come true. 

Features 

I suggested this one in the past but give us the piggy bank where you can store your money. Also wardrobe furniture would be really great. Being able to store your clothing items there similar to the fridge with consumables. I think that a chest could look amazing too. 

image.png.40a1962b6dc1e5bfa99eb64c60bf0d79.png

(the art needs some serious work, but you get the idea) 

Changes: Connect all your accounts 

The idea is to be able to connect all your alts with your main account which would make couple of features possible: 

1. Your alts spawning in your house. FROM ANY VILLAGE. Lets say you are leaf villager with 4 leaf alts which are connected all to your main account. They can without any problem spawn in your house. However you also have one rogue and one sand account which you would prefer to be able to spawn in leaf village too. For that you need Hokage/Council member permit. They would be able to to find your alt and grant it a permit to spawn in your Leaf village house. They can also remove the permit anytime they want, which would prevent stealing raid points and other kind of bad behaviour. It would probably make less sense to make it available in Takumi since its rogue village but there should be more housing areas for neutral zones where this would be possible.

2. Since you can connect all your accounts I believe you should also be able to trade your alts the "untradable" items. Imagine that you grinded for angel wings but only one of your accounts can wear them. It would be very convenient if my other alts could wear them too.
Your accounts are connected that now makes it easier to punish bad behaviour which I believe is more convenient for the GMs. 

Boss drops: 

I would love to see the bosses being more rewarding. Lets say they drop something small like a shard which you can collect and later exchange for items. There could be shop with new clothes/furniture or just recoloured old items which you could trade these for. It would still be a grind but since you would drop them every time it would be more about patience and less about luck. Different mobs would also drop different shards.

House market or market in general in game 

It would be great to have in game market system where you can send your items in the market and anyone could buy them. Anyone could access it anytime and it would make the trading very safe and easy. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is the final judging!

image.png

The winner is Indra, taking home 20 Ninja Credits.
Although not in the original competition prizes list, I also decided to reward Sirch with 10 Ninja Credits!

Congratulations! Thanks everyone for participating!

• Like 2