Community Poll on Jumping?

Hayashi Gin

Community Poll on Jumping?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Was jumping a needed addition to the game?

• No, it makes jutsu almost completely useless since there's no cost associated with jumping
    • Yes, I hold Z key so these changes don't affect me.

Yes. Since always. Now hold jump for boosted jump with a chakra effect and chakra speed boost when u run+C would be nice too.

Its already a game breaking feature that mostly added expressivity to the game. hop hop hop

I think that we are used to the older Nin so much that we dont see change as good. But someone who joins the game will probably enjoy it much more with these change.
Does the current nin needs jump? Not REALLY....
Does the future nin needs jump? Absolutely. Jump mechanic can be added to future jutsus and make the pvp much more fun than it is right now (and its already mad fun)

I love the update - be it stamina or jump. So many people here are so obsessive with PvP that any small change that might make them lose or forced to adapt to something is the end of the world. That’s why some kind of “balance team” or “listen to the community” is not possible cuz everyone will complain the moment the placebo effects kick in after seeing an update that effects combat

• Like 1