A complaint about Ninonline-Discord-Server's censoring

Pogofishmage

So, today I opened a question topic in discord that instantly got censored and deleted automatically by bot.

In my text, I made sure to use polite language, ask in a respectful manner and dont be pushy or herassing in any way. However, my message was still instantly deleted by an oversensitive bot and this was not the first time that a post of mine was deleted without needing it to.

I would kindly ask you to adjust the censoring bot to only delete what actually needs censoring and not shoot first and ask later.

Here is what I wrote:

As I have learned today, the political system in Sand Village will be changed with the next change of the current Kazekage.

This did surprise me for 2 reasons:

1. It was my understanding, that this game tries to represent the world of Naruto as true as possible, including the political systems of the various Villages.

2. There was actually a survey about exactly this topic before the Hokage selection last year. The majority of votes were satisfied with Sands political system and gave statements such as ,,Sand got the most stable system among all villages" and ,,it does not need change". At the same time, people did complain about Leaf's democracy system.

So my question is therefore:
Why is Sand's political system changed now? What is the reason behind this decision? And why of all things is it changed into the one system that did rise the most complaints?

For clarification purpose I want to add, that this is not a complaint about a change, but a request for clarification, since I can not see the reason behind this decision.

Hopefully you can bring light into this matter, cheers ~

Coincidally I had saved my message this time via Ctrl+C. If the deletion of this text is actually legit, then I would like to have an explanation of why, because I do not see anything that would make deleting this text necessary.

Thank you @external for restoring my message in dirscord! (I saw it a few days ago, but didn't get to login into the forum :))

@Ueda Well, that is inconvenient though.

Even moreso since it was not the first time when it deleted my message after I did spend a while writing a message...

In my opinion, this bot is too unnecessarily high oversensitive and could need some adjusting.

While I understand that removing it completely is not the best solution, I would still like if it could get toggled down a noth 😕

Expecially when it comes down to have multiple times the name of one of the three villages inside a post... This game is after all about ninja villages and the ninja world around.

Cheers ~