The Nin Online community sucks for lowbies

Gaara1024

1 minute ago, Atrane said:

Believe it or not, people think they know what they want but are often wrong. Especially when it comes to games. "Consensus" means nothing in this case.

If you are not here for the experience of the journey and only hoping to level faster then the game simply isn't meant for you. Many players persevere through the leveling but quit anyways unless they have developed an attachment to their character or to the community. The easier it becomes to level, the faster people are willing to move on. The game doesn't force you to spend hours grinding mobs but it exists as a method to continue gaining exp outside of side quests, daily missions, bounty hunting, etc.

The game is absolutely boring to play alone, but that's the point. If the mindless grind is too much then take a break and explore, meet new people.

You mean the only 200 something people who are still playing right? because what the game has now is not sustainable and basically saying "Peace & Friendship Will Carry The Player Experience" is such an awful mindset, Especially when there isn't much of a community to begin with anyways.

You have to make some sort of change to the new player experience because the game is hurting for new players and eventually all the long time players will quit and move on. I mean hell just getting an RP group going is a nightmare due to a lack of players who even wanna do those types of missions and just wanna PvP or Raid or just be straight toxic and bully new players because they are bored with the endgame like you've stated.

Seems like all of the issues the community is suffering with is because of a lack of player retention and new players quitting consistently. 

Just now, Daiji said:

You mean the only 200 something people who are still playing right? because what the game has now is not sustainable and basically saying "Peace & Friendship Will Carry The Player Experience" is such an awful mindset, Especially when there isn't much of a community to begin with anyways.

You have to make some sort of change to the new player experience because the game is hurting for new players and eventually all the long time players will quit and move on. I mean hell just getting an RP group going is a nightmare due to a lack of players who even wanna do those types of missions and just wanna PvP or Raid or just be straight toxic and bully new players because they are bored with the endgame like you've stated.

Seems like all of the issues the community is suffering with is because of a lack of player retention and new players quitting consistently. 

Which circles back to my first point that the end game has lacked expansion for far too long. I'll say it one more time for you: the issue is not the early game being too hard, its the lack of motivation to reach a goal worth the grind. Hope that helps, good luck.

I would settle for that, Let the grind to 60 be super relaxed and easy so you can play the PvP and enjoy the faction system and then let the grind to 100 be the real challenge with giving a significant reward for reaching it like a lump some of ryo or benefit.

• Like 1