Automated Event Cycle

Music

Question

Now this has been put off before in the past because of GMs then not being usefull enough or not having enough to do but i think that is not a good reason and we need something to bring nin alive again (GMs still have to hosts chuunins and other special events) But anyways i used to play a game on byond that had a few events going on 24/7 :

KOTH : A map with 4 points to capture spread out in a hexagon where you had to stand in it to capture and the enemy team had to stand in it to take it over (only if nobody is standing in it besides you and your teammates you can take it over)

CTF : self explained, 1 map / 2 flag and if you picked up the flag it slowed you down in speed and it showed an icon next to your head wearing the flag

Tournaments with different brackets that changed every rotation

Infection : 2 teams, one is infected the other is not, you have to try to either spread the infected and turn eachother or get cured by the other team and fight till one side wins

Invasion : instanced map of a village where you invade , you destroy a barrier to get past the gate and then you hit an AI that is stationary (with a good amount of HP ) while the village from that instance is being defended ( you do not have to be apart of the village cause the teams are random generated)

I don't see how this is possibly bad for the game...

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet