Increase PVE content

Daftzy

Question

As a new player which is enjoying the game a ton, I'd like to see more PVE content more rewarding aswell.. as I'm making my way through all the stages of the game, there would be really nice spawns with other mobs for different levels, and other rewards, expanding the Danger zone and involving more the PVP while the PVE its improved aswell.

Give leaf a lvl 7 mob spawn,

Set every village with only a lv 13 mob without lv 17 mobs, and same for lvl 17 mobs (as sand has)

Add a lvl 23 mob on every village,

Expand bees/hornet maps locations so its worth to go and hunt those mobs for people willing to level,

Add more 29-34 mobs to danger zones as same as hunteable as snakes, to give the game diversity, people trying to level there are just being hunted every 5-15min due ppl doing WW, its not wrong.. but at least give more places where to find this players..

Add a second Host spawn, or add a new map inside the host, so it can be more diverse and entertaining to hunt.

Expand a second snow wolves map, current one is pretty small...

Takumi should have a low spawn nearby for those low rogues lv 7-9 ish

Add a second rogue organization, akatsuki concept is nice but its gapped to 10, doesnt need to be as astrong as akat buff, but defently a second organization would make it spicy, maybe Kara or some Mercenary Hunters idk..

Hope some of this ideas fit your development, good job so far, like the game a ton.

1 answer to this question