Asking for player help in compiling minor issues

Ueda

Throughout the years we've had a lot of minor issues that have piled up that we haven't had the time to go through and solve. We finally have a bit more time on our hands now so we'd like to get to fixing these small annoyances before they pile up too much. We'd like if you guys could help compile lists.

• Map music issues
    We need a list of maps with odd music choices eg. Leaf village interior with sand village music
    We also need a list of maps without music at all.
  • Paperdoll Graphics Issues
    Eg. When you wear the Nuo Mask item, on the right pose, when breathing the mask flies off the frame for a split second.

If we could have a compiled list with all of them in a shared google doc, we can get to all of them at once in a few days.

Would greatly appreciate the help!

• Like 2

I’ve already brought it up but it’s worth writing down. When someone decides to go Int WM and uses trap jutsus, I think it’s really confusing when they hit the trap limit (25) and then are no longer able to cast projectile based jutsus (so in their case, not a single Int WM Jutsu: Explosive Kunai, Shadow Shurri, Spike Ball). I believe the best thing to do is make it if you place a certain amount of traps, it’ll prevent you from placing more (example being if you cast a trap jutsu it will just not place traps) than the limit. Some jutsus have more than 1 projectile that fires so maybe increase the internal projectile limit to 30 for players but limit traps to 25. 

I especially think this will be less confusing for new players.

• Like 1