Instanced Ant boss ( like spider boss)

Music

Question

How would you guys feel about a miniboss like rat kage but instanced for mist area? Red Ant Queen

Just hit the rock in the picture down below and a text will pop up - Slip past the rock and explore further down the cave? Which then will teleport you into an instanced room like the spider boss (lvl 30 boss)

Ant queen mist.png

• Like 7

8 answers to this question

I was thinking about this and I would have to say ants should give mandible kunais (str melee weapon). It would be like the regular holding kunai, but a cooler skin that looks like an ants mandibles, one in each hand. It could also drop an antennae headband (head cosmetic).

Sand can have a scarab boss that drops a gourd (back cosmetic) and a scarab back shell (back cosmetic) like sasori has.

Leaf's rat boss should drop whiskers (mask) and a staff made out of bones and tail (int melee weapon).

2 hours ago, Seifer said:

I was thinking about this and I would have to say ants should give mandible kunais (str melee weapon). It would be like the regular holding kunai, but a cooler skin that looks like an ants mandibles, one in each hand. It could also drop an antennae headband (head cosmetic).

Sand can have a scarab boss that drops a gourd (back cosmetic) and a scarab back shell (back cosmetic) like sasori has.

Leaf's rat boss should drop whiskers (mask) and a staff made out of bones and tail (int melee weapon).

I love the idea of creating weapon skins for nin tbh it's something that could make your character stand out and adding them in as drops is such a nice way to implement it, one can hope