Water Prison Technique

Ueda

• 1 month later...

This is making me want to reconsider my choice as a shinobi.  I still want to take the path of an Anbu if I can make it into that faction but I might end up becoming a medic and learning some medical ninjutsu.  With fire release and wind release I think my path is a good one.

• 3 weeks later...

@Rory Dont you think all the information in the character card shouldn't be automatically know 

i think it should be on a fighting basic more time you fight the person you should know there information clan what element jutsus they got ETC

@Rory Dont you think all the information in the character card shouldn't be automatically know 

i think it should be on a fighting basic more time you fight the person you should know there information clan what element jutsus they got ETC

This ain't dragonball, you can't get power level readings.

This ain't dragonball, you can't get power level readings.

Chakra can actually be measured you know...there's just not a specific measuring formula-method. But you can still sense the amount of chakra, so it wouldn't be bad to have sensorial jutsus that were THAT much specific.

Chakra can actually be measured you know...there's just not a specific measuring formula-method. But you can still sense the amount of chakra, so it wouldn't be bad to have sensorial jutsus that were THAT much specific.

right