Jutsus And Shops

Whack

I just want to say, Whack and everybody else, thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this game.  I really hope it goes a long way.  There are a lot of people both in the US and over in the East that are huge fans of Naruto and have for a very very long time been waiting for an Online Ninja Naruto Universe.  I truly feel that if this game gets big enough, we might even catch the attention of Kishi and the other writers of the Naruto Anime.  This will not only add sponsors to Ninonline but also have more money put into the game as well as catch the eyes of more developer supporters to help build the game up to even higher lengths.  I for one am truly exited for this game and I can't wait to have a blast. Good Job all.  Oya and Uchiha for the win lol.

I just want to say, Whack and everybody else, thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this game.  I really hope it goes a long way.  There are a lot of people both in the US and over in the East that are huge fans of Naruto and have for a very very long time been waiting for an Online Ninja Naruto Universe.  I truly feel that if this game gets big enough, we might even catch the attention of Kishi and the other writers of the Naruto Anime.  This will not only add sponsors to Ninonline but also have more money put into the game as well as catch the eyes of more developer supporters to help build the game up to even higher lengths.  I for one am truly exited for this game and I can't wait to have a blast. Good Job all.  Oya and Uchiha for the win lol.

Hear Hear!

Nicely said :)

...still afraid that by that time, the Naruto series will be finished

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...