Minor Suggestion!

Stephen

Question

Yoshimitsu's Suggestions for Whenever Possible!

First and foremost, I believe that you should only be able to talk to NPCs when you are not in PvP Mode!

Posted Image

?However, when you attempt to press Ctrl to talk to them when you're in PvP Mode, there is a form of reaction from your character that you would only expect from a criminal.

Posted Image

Well not literally that reaction, but when you attempt to talk to them, they either begin to fight you for their life as an aggressive mob or run! If you're cruel enough to kill one of these villager NPCs, your effort to be evil shouldn't go unrewarded however. They should drop some form of item that you can sell to the shops and their death should also increase your 'bounty' variable by a set amount. Personally though I'd leave the Village NPCs levels to the discretion of the developers.

Also, killing villagers from your own village gives more bounty.. Killing them from others would give less.

• Like 4

12 answers to this question

This would definitely make things interesting. If weapon, clothes and scroll NPC's are included, then the 'missing-nin/criminal' should be able to take what he pleases after killing the NPC. Since a 'jail' is already planned, being killed by anyone in the village after committing a crime would automatically put you in jail for a duration varying from minutes to hours, depending on the amount of NPC's killed and other factors.

This should be highly considered, as expecting hokage to manage NPC's and quests of his village along with more stuff, war between villages would have more options than player killing, high cost npcs would be protected, enhancing the roleplaying with such things as NPC defender squads and whatnot, besides, some villagers just make me mad >:C, they're in the way, like, what you lookin at bro? I just wanna kill them.